esmaspäev, 31. mai 2004

St. Petersburg, V

Next day, the last day, Sunday, we had our late breakfast and reached the bus late. Everyone was allready there. And then started the way to Peterhof (It has it's russian name too, but everyone uses this German name for the place). I was tired, so I slept all the way to Peterhof, I can not tell any details about that.
We had tour in the garden. It's big and most beautiful garden I have ever seen. Even the garden of Chimsee palace is not that fair. (Thought this is the place I compare everything, 'cause I havent seen much palace-gardens) There are much fountains in Peterhof, it is built symmetric to the see-conduit. Most of the garden (and the palace too) is allegoric, indicateing the victory over Swedich army in Poltava battle during the Nordic War in 1709.
Later we had again some time to eat, buy some souvenirs and then began the long trip to home.
We reached Tallinn at 9.30 PM and everyone from my colleagues was happy to get home at last.
I'm trying to put some pictures about the trip in the internet, and if it is done, there will be a link here to see them.

Kommentaare ei ole: